Make up tips for An Instant Summer Glow
Summer is the season of glowing skin. With the weather heating up, it’s important to keep your skin hydrated and protected by using products that are specifically designed to do so. Makeup is a big reason why I wear so much of it since full-coverage foundation and a strong brow bone highlight make me feel beautiful. But sometimes, even if the skin is glowing, the eyes are popping and the lips are looking gorgeous, people just say ‘you look tired’ instead of complimenting your makeup. So what do you do in a situation like that?
You have to have some tricks up your sleeve to give yourself an instant glow when you don’t have time to get a full night’s sleep. What if you’re running late for work because you stayed up too late watching Netflix and now you have no time to get ready? There’s no need to panic—we’ve got makeup tips from Bridal Makeover Studio in Udaipur for an instant summer glow!
A primer that has SPF in it will help protect your skin from the sun and keep it looking fresh all day long. If you’re going to be sweating through most of your summer activities, consider using an oil-free moisturizer instead of traditional foundation or tinted moisturizer because they tend not to fade as quickly when exposed to heat and sweat.
Next, apply blush on top of your cheekbones using an angled brush so that it looks natural but still gives off a healthy glow. Don’t forget about your lips. Exfoliate them before applying lip balm or lipstick—this will make them look fuller and more plump than ever before.
Here are some quick tips for getting the look you want:
1. If you want more drama, try a deeper rose or orange color blush.
2. To make your eyes pop, use a matte black eyeliner pencil along your upper lash line and blend it into the crease of the eye with an angled brush or sponge applicator (or your finger if you don’t have one). This gives off a sultry vibe without being too heavy looking or too dark for daytime wear!
3. To add depth without having to layer on too many products, swipe some shimmering brown shadow over your lid before applying mascara (this helps create dimension without being too overwhelming).
4. Apply bronzer directly to your cheeks and forehead, then blend out with a brush or your fingers. This will give your skin a golden cast and give the illusion of sun exposure.
5. After applying your foundation, use a highlighter stick on your cheekbones, under the eyes at the tear ducts, and on the bridge of your nose (this will make you look more awake). You can also use a shimmery eyeshadow as an alternative to a highlighter stick if you prefer not to have any glittery products on your face.
6. Add mascara and false lashes if desired (false lashes are especially important if you’re going for dramatic makeup). Mascara helps bring out lashes that might be hidden by sunglasses during the day; false lashes will make them pop even more!
Sometimes you just need a little help to get that summer glow.
This is your friend. If your skin is naturally pale, or if you’re like me and just don’t tan well, a little bronzer can go a long way in helping you achieve that sun-kissed look.
The key with this one is moderation—you don’t want to look like an alien from outer space! I recommend starting with a small amount on the high points of your face (nose bridge, cheekbones) and working outward from there. You can even use it as an eyeshadow if you want to go all out.
Once again, start small and build up as needed—you really don’t want to overdo it here! Just dab a little on the apples of your cheeks and blend upwards toward your temples (or wherever else looks good).
I hope you enjoyed this article! I know it can be hard to find makeup tips that work for your skin tone, especially when you’re trying to achieve an instant summer glow. But don’t worry—there’s always a way to make it work for you. Remember to always stay hydrated, eat well, and get plenty of sleep! You’ll be amazed at how much better you feel when you’re getting all the nutrients your body needs.