No Equipment Home Workouts Plan for in Lockdown
The workout isn’t an activity, it’s a part of life for most people. For those people, exercise is one of the best ways to get refreshment and satisfaction. However, we all have to stay at our homes in this coronavirus pandemic situation. It means you can’t go outside for gym and other workouts. So, what to do in this situation? Don’t worry, here we have some Zero-Equipment Workouts Plan for Women in this lockdown. So, let’s take a look and find your workout way in this lockdown.
Women need no equipment for this workouts plan
1. Bicycle Crunches
Bicycle crunches is the best Workout plan for women and effective exercise that helps in strengthening the body core.
- For this workout, you need to lie straight on the floor, put your hands behind your ears. After that, drive your right elbow towards the left knee; release, and vice-versa.
2. Wall Sit
Wall Sit is one of the best and stable workouts that helps in holding tricky positions longer and building the strength of the body. Let’s get started-
- Stand up and lean against a wall, make two feet distance away from the wall, then bend your knees straight at 90 degrees and raise both arms in front of you.
- Try to hold this position at least 60 seconds. And if you want to make this workout more comfortable, then you can place a weight in your lap.
Well, most of the women are familiar with this workout exercise because plank is considered one of the active and prominent activities for women. If you want to lose your body weight in a short time, then follow this women workout plan.
First, you need to place your arms on the floor, precisely under your shoulders, and then extend your legs and hold for at least 45 seconds to one minute. Steady! After doing this workout regularly, you will feel the results very soon.
4. Side Plank
Well, we know that you are familiar with side plank work out very well, but it is essential to do the workout according to the right procedure.
- So, first, you need to lean on the right side straight, bend your arm towards the floor, elbow under your shoulders. Hold this position for at least 30 seconds and repeat the procedure for the left side.
5. Single-Leg Squats
If you are looking for a workout plan for women, then add Single-leg squats in your workout. This workout is known for stabilizing muscles and body strength.
- What you need to do is, stand in front of a chair, slightly bend, and lift your leg in the air. Balance your weight on your heel, sit down, and lightly touch your buttocks with the chair.
- Raise your arms and extend forward for more balance. In the end, press your heel and return into your position.
6. Halted Push-Ups
Do you want to build up your body strength? Add a best women workout Halted Push-Ups, to your daily workout routine.
- Take the plank position, but make sure your hands should be more extensive than your shoulders.
Lower your body towards the ground, stop for 5 seconds. Again lower halfway to the ground and touch the field for 5 seconds, then return in the same position.
It’s very important to workout everyday to not even the strengthening the body but you should do some stretching exercise for better sleep.